Midweek Quick Links
- After witness their team’s first loss at home in 37 games (34 months) last night, most Vol fans weren’t used to that sinking feeling, at least not with basketball.
- With the financial crisis still going strong, Tennessee announced that season ticket prices will cost the same per game as they did in 2008, but will increase due to the addition of one home game.
- Five former Tennessee players have been invited to the NFL combine: Defensive end Robert Ayers, running back Arian Foster, offensive lineman Ramon Foster, offensive lineman Anthony Parker and defensive tackle Demonte’ Bolden.
- Greg King, three-star linebacker out of Melrose High School in Memphis, TN, has UT at the top of his list, right besides Texas Tech. King will visit the Knoxville campus on January 16.
- Janzen Jackson, a five-star recruit and the second ranked cornerback in the country, is set to visit the Vols this weekend.