Vols Threes Reign Supreme
Ten reasons why tonight’s game was great:
- Tonight was a must win, and win we did (79-63).
- The crowd was in to it, which hadn’t been the case over the past few weeks.
- Scotty Hopson finally showed us why he was a McDonald’s All-American (career-high 20 points), and shut up a lot of haters in the process.
- Dickie V led the band in Rocky Top.
- Our white-out was a semi-success (at least the lower bowl was.)
- Out of nowhere, we had a perimeter game (12 3-pointers)
- Four straight wins over Florida.
- Billy Donovan looked like a retard in his blue keds.
- Erin Andrews was in the house.
- We made Jay Bilas look like a dumbass.